Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Final Paper Outline (Rough Draft)

I. Intro
  • what my project is about
  • why i choice cupcakes/design
  • a brief info about what ill be discussed
  • what has been researched
II. Body Paragraphs

i. -why the vet project didn't work out
  -why i originally choose it
  -why i picked cupcakes as a substitute

ii. -how starting my cupcake project was
   -what my original project was planned to be about and what i would do
   - what i did my first month

iii. -the struggle in blogging and motivation
    -beginning of looking at the business aspect of cupcake designs too
    -lack of hands on work and more research sections
    - loans, money, floor plans, my experience of looking in the buildings, equipment

iv. -the techniques for designs that i learned
    -talk about my best projects i made
    -the difficulty of each technique and the precision/practice needed

v. -my over all experience during this project

III. Conclusion
  • restate the point of my project
  • a final thought on how i thought during the process

No comments:

Post a Comment