Thursday, April 19, 2012

113 Cayuga St - Crespella

After my meeting with John Yengo I got SOOOOOOO much more information about a restaurant and what it could possible come with.  Many places just go from being one restaurant to another one, just changing the theme or colors, so it helps when it comes with so many of the supplies that are needed.  Here are some photos of the restaurant that is now not occupied.







This store has a really nice lay out and a huge kitchen, that may need a few new pieces of equipment to spruce up the place.  The only thing I find to be a negative is that it is more of a sit down restaurant, to me when it comes to a bakery you may want a smaller space because not as many people will be staying to eat.  To me a bakery should have a bigger kitchen than an eating area, because a kitchen is where the true magic comes from.
This was an awesome experience being able to be behind the scenes in see a true kitchen.  But it was really difficult to schedule things like this because I work so much and I do have other school work.  As a result I feel like I'm learning so much for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment